Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday Made It - Multiplication Jenga and Freebies!



 
I am linking up with Monday Made It With 4th Grade Frolics.  And I know it isn't Monday anymore - but I have been extremely busy setting up my classroom, completing new hire paperwork with my new district, and shuttling boys to football practice.  Hopefully you forgive me!

Before all the craziness, I was able to complete this Multiplication Jenga project that was on my to-do list.  I was really happy that I knocked this project out because when I looked through the district's pacing guide, I found out that this year they are starting with multiplication instead of place value which they traditionally had.   I like this idea better because then the students have the whole year to master their facts instead of a few months.





You can click the links above to get the template.  I just used these blocks that I bought at Wal-Mart for about $5. 





Here are a few other multiplication freebies for you!



I have over 100 followers!  That means a giveaway starting Friday!  If you would like to donate an item for the giveaway please email me at kellys3ps@sbcglobal.net.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! If you have time stop by my blog and join my "Classroom Tours Linky Party"! I would love to see more of your classroom!! If you aren't ready just quite yet, share a before pic and then go back and share an after pic! :)

    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...