Saturday, June 8, 2013

An App A Day Linky Party

Kelly over at Thirsty Firsties is hosting an App party because her school just purchased an ipad lab and she is looking for some great apps to download.  Her linky party works like this:

1. Share your favorite FREE app that you use in the classroom.
My favorite FREE app that I use in the classroom is: Flash to Pass .
It is basically an electronic set of flashcards, but my kiddos love it!  I have used it in small group instruction as well as during those extra sets of minutes you find such as waiting in line, or the end of the day.
 


2. Share your favorite app that costs that you use in the classroom. (If you don't have one, share another FREE one).
 
My favorite paid App is probably still Confer. 


Confer is the main reason why I wanted to get my ipad.  I use it as a digital pensive for Daily 5 and CafĂ© and I would honestly be lost without it!  You can view a how to video here: 


3. Share your favorite app for personal use (Instagram, Candy Crush, etc.)

 
My favorite app for personal use is LoseIt. 


After 6 kiddos I definitely have some poundage that needs to hit the curb!  I find if I keep track of what I eat and when I work out I tend to be more accountable. 


Then grab this button and link-up. 


 
She's also giving away an iTunes gift card as part of the linky, so be sure to check out her blog and join in the fun!
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up. The inlinkz is working now, so you can link-up now. I will definately give these apps a try. Thanks!

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in learning more about the Confer app. I just downloaded the lite version. I'm going to play around with this version. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I use it for both math and Daily 5

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...