Thursday, July 4, 2013

Five For Friday and A Blog Hop

fiveforfridayIt is Friday again - which means time for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.

Here are a few random things from my week:

 
A bunch of the teachers in my school district have been obsessed with Shakeology, and since I've been working on losing some weight, I decided to give it a try.  My package arrived this week.  I also ordered some Body Pump videos for the days that I am too busy to go to class.  I will keep you posted on the results.
 
 
 
We finally got a chance to sneak in some movie time as a family.  We went to see Monsters' University.  We loved it!
 
 
 
 
I told you about heading out for Tyler's All-Stars tournament last week.  So far they have gone undefeated!  They are playing the championship game tomorrow morning, and if they win, they will be heading to Las Vegas for the State Championships!  We are so proud of them!
 
 
 
We celebrated the 4th of July by watching our town's parade and firework display!  Here is a cute shot of the boys during the parade.
 
 
And... last but not least, we finally got a reprieve from the heat with a torrential rainstorm!  The boys had a blast jumping on the trampoline during the storm.
 
And... unless you live under a rock, you have heard that Google reader is no more :(  I have made the switch to Bloglovin' - and I am loving it!  A ton of other bloggers have also made the switch and are getting together for a blog hop started by Teachingisagift, and Teacher without a class! Visit their blogs if you would like to join in, and be sure to link up below to keep it collaborative!
 
A Teacher without a Class
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Fun week. I've been wanting to see Monster's University
    Doodlebugs is putting Five For Friday on Hold until August. I'd love for you to link up with my Saturday Snapshots.
    It's very similar.

    http://missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com/2013/06/currently-and-saturday-snapshots.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the Blog Hop! Everything is so cute! Great job!!!

    24/7 Teacher: Amy Harrod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumping in the rain looks fun! Thanks for linking up!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the blog hop and so glad to have found your blog! My summer is over in only three weeks, so I've been making the most of my time with family and sneaky visits back to my classroom. :)

    Michaele
    http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...