Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Freebies


Here are a few great Freebies I have found this week:

 
I love this clock freebie from Mrs. VanMeter of Primary Possibilities.  I had a similar set around my clock last year, but I can't remember where I got it from (if you know let me know and I will link up!)

 One thing that I really like about the freebie is that you can print it on colored paper or cardstock to save money on ink!

Another time oriented freebie I found this week was these adorable schedule cards from Cara at the First Grade Parade.
 
I used these in my classroom last year as well and I loved them! She has updated this version, so if you already downloaded them before, go back and check them out!
 
 
Last but not least - I love these monthly spelling menus from Christine Statzel.

 
I love that she has different activities for each month.  These would be great for Word Work, Spelling, or homework.
 
 
And speaking of Freebies? Did you know that I have a Facebook Page now with Fan Freebies?  You can follow here.
 
 
 
 
Have you found any great freebies this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...