Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Made It

When I was a little girl, I carried around a Snoopy doll everywhere I went.  I might have even said that I was going to marry Snoopy.  So you could imagine my reaction when I saw the Peanuts line from Really Good Stuff.

Yes, I screamed and shouted really loud and asked hubby if he minded me changing my theme again this year.  He agreed and I ordered tons a few of the things they had.

But... I have a few classroom items that I use that I wanted to match, so for today's Monday Made It I wanted to show a few of the things I have been working on.  I haven't printed anything out or hung them up yet, but I have finished a few things on the computer.



The first thing I made were schedule cards.  My kiddos are constantly asking, "What time is recess?  What special do we have?" With schedule cards I can just direct their attention to the board.  They have to solve the elapsed time on their own!

 
 
I also use Whole Brain Teaching in my classroom, so I made the 5 rules Snoopy style as well.  Here are two of them:

 
They came out pretty stinkin' cute in my humble opinion!
 
I have also been hard at work on my place value unit for the beginning of the year.  It will be available at both TpT and Teachers Notebook when I finally finish it!
 
It has I Can Statements
 
Vocabulary/Word Wall Cards
Lesson Plans
Games
 
 
And Assessments
 
 
I will let you know when I finish it... It is a monster of a project.  Also, don't forget to enter my contest to win a TpT gift certificate and other great prizes!

2 comments:

  1. Your Snoopy stuff is SO cute! I love it :) I'm liking the place value pack too. I've been working on a ton of place value activities as well!

    Jessica
    Teach on a Limb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Snoopy pics, too cute! My daughters love Snoopy!!Good luck with your monster place value unit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...