Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It

 
Well, I haven't had much time to make anything (except for my classroom a mess - lol!).  I am moving into a new room that used to be the staff room, so there is a ton of junk and professional reading material that I've had to pack up before I could unpack my stuff.  I've been working on it for two days straight (yes I went in on Sunday) and I still don't feel like I've made a dent in it :(  I did manage to get my desk area together (really a table) but, that is about it.
 
I did need to take a short break from packing and unpacking, so I decided to work on these:
 
(still in progress)
 
 
(This one is complete)
 
I will be painting two more and will be using them for something special inspired by Pinterest.  When I finish I will show you the final project along with the pin that inspired it.  I can't wait to see the finished product!
 
I also worked on a game for my massive Place Value Unit- I hope to finish it up this weekend so it is ready for the beginning of school.  It is currently 220 pages!
 
 
And those are my Monday Made Its!  What did you make this week?
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow those canvases are amazing! Are they for your classroom or one of your boys rooms? I love that stick pick activity too- it could work so easily across so many levels! I'm glad I came to visit your blog today!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going to go in my classroom. Thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. Those canvases are amazing. :)
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvases are too cute! I heard someone recently refer to Charlie Brown as the OG (Origianl Gangsta) of Chevron...I about died!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...