Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Staples Shopping - Deals, Coupons, and Reward a Classroom Program!


Last night in between my Body Pump Class and picking Tyler up from baseball practice I was able to hit Staples for their fabulous penny deals! I grabbed 2 of each of the items above along with a giant package (15) of paper towels that were on clearance for $5, and a few composition notebooks that I plan on using as teacher models for my interactive notebooks (they were 50 cents each).

While I was there, I  was drooling over the Arc notebook system.  Actually I did a little more than drooling, I actually pulled out a notebook and all of the accessories I would want with it and added it to my cart.  And then... I walked down the aisle a little bit and put them back.  This week has been super expensive with All Stars travel and my 20th reunion is this weekend, so you know I had to get a new dress, shoes, and of course hair style and mani and pedi. So... the guilt won and I put them back.

Well, when I rang up my items - this amazing coupon popped out.


40% off of the Arc notebook and 25% off the accessories!  Woo hoo!  Thank goodness the guilt kicked in because now I can get them cheaper!  I don't know if it is set to come out when you purchase the dollar deals or not because they are trying to target teachers, but, if you get the penny deals, you may want to check it out.

The other great thing about the receipt that I wanted to share was at the bottom it mentioned the new Reward a Classroom program!


Parents can get a portion of their purchases from Staples donated back to your classroom!  They are saving money on school supplies, and a portion of the purchases goes back to classroom supplies. Brilliant! 
I registered today, and I figured I would share the news!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah for your coupon! That is great... I'm always putting things back because of the guilt. Must be a "mom" thing. :-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine blog. I got a lot of great data. I've been following this technology for awhile. It's intriguing how it keeps suggestions , yet some of the core advice are pointing.
    From- coupons india

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...