Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale and TpT Cyber Monday Sale 20% off and BOGO!




I have never been a big Black Friday shopper myself.  Although I would love the deals - I don't really like dealing with the crowds, and I would rather spend my precious days off with my family.  That being said, I DO love the fact that the sales have come to the internet world!  I can still get great deals while relaxing at home with the family!  Bonus!

I am also super excited about Monday's AMAZING sale at TpT - my wish list is over brimming and ready to be added to the shopping cart.  Unfortunately, Monday is a work day and can be hard to get to the computer.  So... I am having a sale in my store from now until Tuesday - 20% off everything.  If you wait until Monday you can get an additional 8% off from TpT (you have to use the code CYBER), but if you can't wait, you can still save.


And to sweeten the deal - if you buy before Monday you can get a free product as well - Buy one get one free on top of the 20% off!

To get the free Item:

1. email me at kellys3ps@sbcglobal.net

2. Be sure to include your TpT user name and the item you purchased (between Nov 29 and Dec 1 at Midnight)

3. The item you would like for free (equal or lower cost than item you purchased)

4. I will email you the free item as soon as I can.



My Teachers Pay Teachers Store

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelley! Just found your blog through Twitter and so glad I did! I'm going to take a look at your TPT shop today to see what I need. Thanks for offering BOGO! Hope you had a great break!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...