Friday, December 5, 2014

Five For Friday December 5, 2014



Doodlebugs is taking a brief vacation from Five for Friday, but I decided to share my 5 things from the week anyway, because it helps me believe that I am not neglecting my blog - lol!







 We started our week back to school after Thanksgiving with a black out!  Our power was off until almost lunch time.  Let's just say it made things very interesting, but we made it work.





I also received a gift from one of my students on Monday.  My students and parents this year have been so amazingly generous!  I am truly blessed!




Luke received several awards from Cub Scouts this month.  He was super proud and excited about them!

With his buddy.



We had lots of fun practicing our math facts with this minion match game.


 Smiles during math?  Love it!


This is one of the games that is included in my Minion Multiplication Mania.  The full product has 5 multiplication games that are perfect for review in small groups, with partners, or as math centers.

Multiplication Review Games - 5 Complete Games for Masteri




Last but not least, I wanted to share a bit from our Daily 5 routine.  I have never really loved my Word Work portion, but I have modified it a bit this year and I am LOVING it so far.  I will share more in future posts, but for now, here are a few pics of our new word work routines.




And, the part of Daily 5 that I have always loved...

I love seeing them wrapped up in a good book!

Hope you have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, no electricity for half the day. That would be interesting...lol. Congrats to Luke on his achievements. I tried to talk my husband into a 4th and the name was going to be Luke, cause I just knew it would be another boy...lol. I agree seeing those smiles while they are learning is the best!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...